Monday, April 19, 2010

Dearest Iceland:

Please cool your jets. My friends are stuck throughout Europe: Greece, Italy, France, Sweden. With no way easy alternative way to come home, being as Ireland is an island, I feel like they might be there forever. I realize Europe loves us visiting, but I'm getting a little worried I might never see them again. Or that I might never get back home to America. Or my family and other visitors may not be able to come. Not that I'm complaining too much. Ireland isn't the worst place in the world to be stuck, but knowing I might have to stay here forever is affecting my finals studying. You know I always put the studies first.

Not to mention Iceland, I'm supposed to come visit you! I was excited, but now that pretty much everyone hates you right now, its not as appealing. Oh and the threat of you erupting again, maybe while my sister and I are there- not fun. So stop. Please.

Sincerely,

The girl stuck in Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment