Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tesco and Quiches


Today's adventures included going to mass which is exactly the same except for quick quick responses and a mad rush to Communion. It probably one of the most unorganized things I have seen here and let me tell you- efficiency and organization are not their thing.

On the way home we stopped at my new favorite store- The Gourmet Tart Co.
I had a fabulous salmon and dill quiche. And Carrot Cake.

Then we went off to Tesco (grocery store) where I could have spent hours looking at all the different food. I managed to just spent 20 euro. Then got a chocolate meringue which was one of the few let downs of the trip so far. I should have known.

I just love the colorful doors and houses.



These pictures are part of yesterday's adventures from around the bay aka my backyard.






1 comment: